WHAT IS THE INVESTOR CASH FLOW LOAN?
The Investor Cash Flow Loan, aka DSCR Loan, is a mortgage loan where the borrower is qualified using only the rental income from the subject investment property. Personal income is not used for qualifying.
- Purchase / Refinance
- No personal income to qualify
- Qualification based on property cash flow
- No limit on number of properties financed
- Min credit score 640
- Min loan amount $150,000
- Max loan amount $2,000,000
- 30 yr fixed / 5 yr ARM / 40 yr interest only
Our Investor Cash Flow Loan Allows Property Investors To Grow Their Real Estate Portfolios
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Qualification is based on the Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) of the subject property.
To calculate the DSCR, the subject property gross rent is divided by the subject property monthly payment.
The DSCR we are looking for is 1.00%
Example 1: Gross Rent = $2,000; PITI = $1750; $2,000/$1,750 = 1.142 DSCR (acceptable)
Example 2: Gross Rent = $800; PITI = $1,000; $800/$1,000 = 0.80 DSCR (not acceptable)
ELIGIBLE PROPERTY TYPES
- 1-4 unit investment properties
- Single Family / PUDS/ Condos
- Non-Warrantable Condos