When you are shopping for your first home, you will have many questions about the process. You may not be familiar with the different types of loans available to you, or know what is an ideal fit for your financial needs.
At Buckhead Home Loans, we take a fiduciary approach, putting the needs of homebuyers ahead of our interests. When you buy your first home with a mortgage from us, you can be assured that we have matched you with a product that will help you achieve your long-term goals.
Find the Right Type of Mortgage For Your First Home
We offer the following types of loans to first time homebuyers in Georgia.
- Conventional: Buying a home with a conventional conforming loan means purchasing within the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac conforming loan limits. We offer fixed and adjustable mortgage rates and a selection of different loan terms.
- FHA: You can purchase a home with a low down payment, affordable rates, and flexible qualifications with an FHA mortgage insured by the Federal Housing Administration.
- VA: The VA mortgage program insured by the Department of Veterans Affairs allows you to move into a Georgia home with no down payment and affordable rates. Qualification criteria are flexible. The program is open to veterans, active duty service members, and eligible surviving spouses.
- Jumbo: Take out a non-conforming “jumbo” loan when you want to borrow more than you can using a conventional conforming loan.
- USDA Loans: For homebuyers shopping for a property in rural Georgia, USDA loans open the door to zero down purchasing and affordable rates.
Why Choose Us as Your First Home Lender?
Here are some reasons to work with Buckhead Home Loans on your first home loan:
- Since 1997, we have helped numerous first time homebuyers to make their dreams come true in Atlanta, and throughout the states of Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina and Florida. We are familiar with just about any loan scenario that might come up, and can help you avoid pitfalls and work through obstacles to close fast.
- Our mortgage product selection offers diverse options for different needs. We will explain each of your loan options to you in detail during your consultation, and will listen carefully as you explain your goals. We can then provide you with suitable recommendations.
- We work as a fiduciary. This means that we put the needs of our clients ahead of our own. Serving your best interests is at the heart of what we do. We are here to help you maximize the return on your investment in your first home.
- We keep you updated. You will know what is happening at each stage of the loan process. When we require you to provide documentation or take other steps, we inform you right away. This keeps the loan process moving rapidly forward to completion.
- Our job doesn’t end with your purchase of a home. It is our commitment to be here to serve you over the lifetime of your mortgage.
Buy Your First Home in Georgia and Beyond Now
Buckhead Home Loans is passionate about providing first time homebuyers with the tools, education and products they need to successfully invest in a home. If you are ready to purchase your first home today, please give us a call at (404) 303-7411 to schedule your consultation.